Tuesday, February 26, 2002


I was having an exceptionally productive day until Youngster asked me about tattoo sites. Now I'm back on that again, surfing the net. I think I've got the one I want for the nape of my neck. Click HERE to see it. It's the bottom one with the three butterflies. Now I just have to find a local place - not that I don't mind driving to CT or anything. Tempest, check out this kick ass butterfly tattoo.

Blixx is gung ho on Jeep shopping. He's going to a dealership all on his own right now to see if there's anything there. We talked about money last night...well, I talked & Blixx squirmed. He hates the big-ticket purchases & talking about money. We were just raised differently. Tempest & I were talking about it over the weekend - we just grew up with a little more than other people we know, but it doesn't bother us so why should it bother anyone else? We're looking at a 2000 Cherokee with all the trimmings - I figure this will be the car he has for a long ass time so we'll stretch the budget a little to get exactly what he wants. Then next year I can get my cherry red sports car...and the speeding tickets that will come with it.

So, I'm trying to get my name changed on my passport - I'd gotten it before I was married. There was a simple form to fill out, no problem, right? Wrong! They say they need a certified copy of my marriage certificate, but I've only got one original. They won't even take a notarized copy either. There's no way I'm sending them that! I called the 800# on the letter I got back - and they want to charge me $4.95 just to go through a automated system that probably won't give me the info I need! Blast! Bureaucracy blows.

TV REPORT
New Buffy tonight. Smallville is new tonight as well so I guess TV is back to normal after the Olympics. Julia Louis-Drufuss from Seinfeld has her new show debut tonight. As I'm already taping & watching multiple shows, one of you will have to tell me how horrible it is. 24 is really heating up too. I'm hooked on it - Jack has gotten back together with is family again, but you know that won't last for long.

Nothing strikes me for Wednesday night TV, so I think I'll rent Jay & Bob Strike back. It's finally out on video/dvd & I still can't believe that we missed it in the theaters. Of course, Survivor premiers on Thursday at 8, so I'll be out of the loop in the whole Rachel/Joey thing but I think I'll make it. Fox is running Family Guy repeats on Thursday - last chance to see a funny ass show. Junkyard Wars on at 8 for most of the week, with double episodes on Wednesday - Blixx will be psyched.

Well, I'm off to the chiropractor for an adjustment. If only he could do something about my attitude.

Peace.

No comments: