Wednesday, February 27, 2002

I'm leaving work today to go buy a Jeep with Blixx. He found a 1997 with low miles and all the cool options like cruise control, power windows/locks...and it's black with tinted black windows. I haven't seen it yet, but I hope it isn't a pimp mobile. He's all mad because I want him to look at two of the major Jeep dealers in the area before he settles on the 97, because I want him to get a more recent model. If we're dipping into the savings/tax/house account for a down payment, I want him to get a really good car that will last forever.

Those of you who are into downloading music, check out the band Custom's song Hey Mister. It's hysterical!

Blixx has been keeping me up for the past few nights with his caughing. No, he's not sick. He's in complete denial, but I made him tea and tucked him in anyway. Poor baby. I think we'll both take a heavy dose of Nyquil tonight so we'll get some sleep. I'm all strung out.

Work is wacky and it's snowing out, after it was 62 degrees yesterday. WTF?!?!

Peace.

No comments: