Friday, February 15, 2002

Blixx bought me a really cool jewelry box that I'd admired while we were out shopping at Pier1 last weekend. It was very sweet. We went to Chucks Steak House for dinner and ate until we burst. I absolutely LOVE the salad/bread/soup bar at that place. The filet minon was a mere afterthought, but delicious non the less. Blixx has himself some fine leftovers for lunch today. After dinner, we went home & watched the taped Family Guy and laughed our asses off. I lit some candles, put on the silly little baby doll with the fake fur accents and we...well, you get the idea. I'm bowlegged and can't seem to get the shit eaten grin off my face. Life is good people.

I've updated the links over to the left to include some more of my favorites. Maybe they are of interest to you. Maybe not. Check out the Save My Show link and please vote to keep The Family Guy and Futurama on Fox. Both are really funny shows with really bad time slots. Fox needs to get it's head out of it's ass.

This weekend Blixx is heading up north to Loon Mountain with Toad to tape some skiers with disabilities. I was planning on driving up with them and just kind of hanging out, but now it's not looking too good for that plan. He's sharing a room with Toad, and while I like Toad a lot I'm just not sure that I want to share that close of a space with him. Also, it seems that Blixx will have absolutely no free time at all. Maybe I'll still go, but most likely I'll end up doing some shopping and reading and generally enjoying time on my own footloose and fancy free. Maybe I'll go over to Grips house for dinner on Sunday night. You reading this Grips? I'm inviting myself over to play with your daughter and grill Teacher to get to the bottom of your new found healty outlook. Oh, and to play with your lovely daughter. I haven't seen her in over a month and I'm sure she's a totally different person by now. Kids.

Charlie Brown Valentine's specials we'll never see on TV.
Why Can't My Boyfriend Be More Like You, Charlie Brown?
It's Not You, It's Me, Charlie Brown
If I Didn't Have a Boyfriend It'd Be You, Charlie Brown
Because No Means No, Charlie Brown
There's No Easy Way to Say It, So I'm Just Going to Say It, Charlie Brown
You're Like a Brother, Charlie Brown
But I Thought You Were Gay, Charlie Brown
Can't Things Stay the Way They Are, Charlie Brown?
Size Doesn't Matter, Charlie Brown
She's Nothing But A Red-Headed Tease, Charlie Brown
You Still Have Something to Live For, Charlie Brown, Please Step Away From the Ledge
I Know It's You That's Been Calling Me, Charlie Brown
There's a Thin Line Between Love and Hate, Charlie Brown
What We Have is a Failure to Communicate, Charlie Brown
You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling, Charlie Brown
But I Was Thinking of You, Charlie Brown
It'll Be Our Little Secret, Charlie Brown
I'm Flattered But I Just Think of You as a Friend, Charlie Brown
I Thought You Knew, I Play for the Other Team, Charlie Brown
I'm Focusing On My Career, Charlie Brown
The Restraining Order Says You Have to Stay 500 Yards Away, Charlie Brown

No comments: