Thursday, February 21, 2002


Hapa, thanks for the depressing list. 1983! Oh my I'm ancient! Cerebral Flatulence - Spike is using a different kind of gun on Buffy now a days. I enjoy your blog. Keep up the strange work. Tempest - here are some more synonyms for you: cupcakes, dueling banjos, floaters, fog lights, hand warmers, tatas, twangers, warheads, knockers, maracas, memories, milk cans, milk wagons, piggies, udders, teats, milkers, orbs, melons, casabas, mountains of majesty, hemispheres & my personal favorite - bodacious ta-tas.

I read this in the latest Time magazine. It seems that TV Execs are getting screwed by Napster-like clones where you can DL shows and movies. I've heard of Kazaa but had little luck with the program. Actually, after install here at work my system had some fatal errors that went away when I deleted the program, so I'm sceptical. Especially since I can't verywell call the IT guys to fix a problem I caused when illegally downloading, which is also against company policy. They ever got a good look at my C Drive they would find 700+ songs & a couple of games...which I only play at lunch. Honest. Anyway, do any of you know of any good sources where I could DL episodes of Buffy or Family Guy or The Tick? E-Mail me HERE.

The Olympics are boring. Pure & Simple. The whole ice skating judge incident was kind of amusing, but other than that, it's snoozeville. Howver, I have decidedly odd tv viewing patterns. For instance, this evening is The Glutton Bowl on Fox from 8-10pm & I can't wait. Blixx doesn't want to watch so I guess I'll have to tape it & watch it when he isn't around.

Speaking of not around, I had told him last week that I was probably going to CT to see Jacknife & Tempest this Sat night. I did tell him that plans were up in the air, as Tempest & Purge were still in Vegas. He went ahead and made plans with Toad to go camping Friday night! I didn't see him last weekend & we've both been beat this week. Little quality time & he schedules it so that we won't see each other. Yep, I was disappointed. Then Tempest tells me that she isn't working Sat as I had assumed, so it looks as if our schedules will mix perfectly and I'll have a chance to spend some QT with my honey. The unfortunate thing is that we'll both be around on Sunday to do laundry. Not that I don't like clean clothes - I just wish I wasn't the one cleaning them!

It's 58 degrees out in Maynard MA right now. I went out to grab some (non supersized) chow & didn't even bother to wear a coat! If it were sunny I'd say that it was April. As it is there are flowers trying to come up. Thank you to all the women who used Aquanet for all those years - Global Warming Kicks Ass! <---- there's a band name!

No comments: