Tuesday, February 19, 2002

Riley: Buffy...When I saw you stop the world from, you know, ending, I just assumed that was a big week for you. It turns out I suddenly find myself needing to know the plural of apocalypse.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


I've added some new humorous links to the sidebar. Two deserve special mention:

Catapult - a cute little game for bad cats. An excellent stress releaver.

Odd Todd's Laid Off: I LMAO, then LMAO again. Perhaps it's just that Blixx was laid off, but I thought this was a cute slice of life.

I'm beat. Blixx didn't get home until almost 11 last night and by the time he'd told me all about his (horrible) trip, it was past midnight. He was still wired and all about work, but I'd had it & needed to sleep. It was much warmer in the bed with him next to me. Welcome home, babe! Not much doing otherwise - same old stuff.


No comments: