Wednesday, March 13, 2002

I finally figured it out! I'm so happy to have the stinkin ocean waves as a background I just can't even stand myself! Woo Hoo for me! I'm finally figuring out how to manipulate the HTML code to make it do what I want it to. I'm so smart.

We watched The Osbornes last night & I think it's hysterical . Ozzie is such an old geezer but it facinates me to see him interact with his kids!

This evening's brain rot will begin with Survivor, followed by Amazing Race 2. I enjoy watching these folks get all stressed out over traveling. I will however be clicking over to Celebrity Boxing on Fox, where Tanya Harding will box Paula Jones, A Brady against a Partridge...the list goes on. I'm horrified that this would even get made & I heard that the celebrities (questionable in some cases) were only paid 30K. I'm not sure how much it would take to get me on a show like that, but it sure would be more than 30K!

No comments: