Monday, March 11, 2002

What a wonderful weekend. Saturday was beautiful out on the lake, if not a little windy. My shoulders are certainly screaming from the effort of paddling across, against the wind. Once we reached the grotto, Blixx broke out with the remote control kayak guy toy that I bought him for Christmas and we had a hoot. It got cloudy & windy toward 5pm, so on the way back Toad let his kite fly, we each grabbed on to his boat and we were pulled all the way back to the launch. Not bad! We had a wonderful grilled chicken dinner with Toad and hung out for a bit. On the way home, I suggested that ice cream was the only thing missing from such a wonderful day - screeeech, into Stop n Shop we went and bought sause and chocolate whipped cream & cherries! We pigged out and laughed and had a great evening.

I awoke around 10 on Sunday, which is late for me to sleep, and made us a big breakfast of eggs & hash on a bulky. Yum! We watched our usual BS TV, including Stargate SG-1, Beastmaster & MutantX then rolled right into the afternoon movies. Next thing I know, Cleo the cat is stretching herself out on top of me - I passed the remote over to Blixx just before I drifted off into lala land. I napped from somewhere around 3pm right up until 7pm!!! I couldn't believe that I'd slept that long, but Blixx said I was out like a light. I guess I needed the rest. I thought I'd have problems getting to sleep that evening, but I was right out again. I actually woke up when my alarm went off the first time...and I've still got energy. It's wacky.

We watched The Osbornes on MTV last night. Oh my goodness, Ozzie is on some other planet. He's wacked out on scoobie snacks! Very very strange show but I think I'm hooked. No TV report today, because frankly I just don't have time.

Are Nightskye & Rhinogirl alive? Just wondering.

No comments: