Thursday, March 14, 2002

I'm really hating my job lately. All of these Finance requests keep coming in and I'm absolutely swamped. I remember the good old days when I was bitching about having to stuff envelopes. Now I don't even have time to help with that. Our manager is having a contest coming up and my group won't be included because what we do is difficult to measure. They are re-aligning the entire sales force and there's talk of another round of layoffs coming April 1st. Oh yeah baby, it's miserable around here and I'm feeling the pressure. It used to be that when I left work for the night the day was behind me and I could leave any stress here, but more and more I'm irritated outside of work because I don't feel appreciated. I know that I've got to snap out of it, but it's really bringing me down!

No comments: