Wednesday, March 20, 2002

My girlfriend JoJo gave birth to a healthy baby girl today at around 8am. The baby's name is Jada Marie and she was 8lbs 3 oz. Both mother and daughter are doing fine. She'll be in the hospital until Sunday because she had a C Section.

In other birthday news, TJ, the aforementioned author of Blast Furnace turns 29 today. I'd taken his name off my birthday reminder calendar, thinking that I'd probably never speak with or see him again. I've added him back on. I got an impersonal e-mail indicating that he'd updated his site (& pandering for birthday love) but nothing more. Patience daniel-san.

So I was just checking TV Guide.com to see what might be on TV this evening, as I'd forgotten that Survivor was tonight, thus leaving me no options in viewing. I'm scanning all the channels that are available to me & I saw the most bizarre thing I've witnessed in a while. Listed on MTV from 8-9pm this evening...videos! That's right folks, there will be videos on MTV between 8-9. I can't even believe it!

My job sucks further. I won't bore you with the details (until next time I have free time), but it still sucks and I'm still pulled in too many directions and I'm getting a worse attitude. They have pushed off my interview until April, saying that the exec is too busy to meet until after the start of next quarter. I feel like I'm getting pushed off and I don't like it one bit. I'm qualified for the damn job!

It's the first day of Spring and central Mass is expected to get 4-6 inches of snow. It just started now, which means it will be in full swing right around commute time. Joy! Check out the Intellicast United States Map to see what weather is headed your way.

The Olsen Twins are in the news. Apparently one of them got a daytime emmy award nomination & the other didn't - for the same show! In a recent beer inspired discussion at my house, it was concluded that Hugh Heffner is actually remaining alive until these girls turn 18 so he can get them into his magazine & bed. Discuss amongst yourselves.

No comments: