Monday, March 18, 2002

WTF is with the snow?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! It was almost 60 on Saturday.

I am 70% evil.




I'm getting there. I haven't done all the damage I could do but I've done quite a bit. I'm just over the border into the Evil Zone.



Are you evil? find out at Hilowitz.com


An excellent way to start the week. I'm 70% evil - I think it was the killing of animals that pushed me over toward the dark side, but it was mice & it was to feed Lefty the snake. Anyhoo, check it out.

Make your own police photo It's quite disturbing.

It's Wesley Crusher!!! Blixx will get the reference.

Not sure what to blog about? A daily suggestion of topics to expound upon

Here are some fresh PICTURES on a new site that I created. Freeservers has a terrificly easy format to post pictures on the net. Highly suggested.

Moving Birdgirl went pretty well, once Grips and I took charge. Never have I seen so many disorganized theater people in my life. At least Birdgirl has moved enough to know to have everything labeled & packed BEFORE we showed up. She's got a lovely little house in Spencer and I'm insanely jealous.

Grips had his birthday party yesterday so we gathered at his place to eat and drink too much. Holy Cross kids were partying in the street all day, until the paddy wagons showed up. That was the dinner show.

No comments: