Tuesday, March 05, 2002

No new Angel until April 15th!! Oh, the horror! The cliffhanger last night was a bitch!
And Farscape doesn't start until April 5th at 9pm, but there will be a repeat of 'Fractures' on March 29 at 9pm.
Blixx went out drinking last night as I sat at home with the cat & watched my vampire show. I'll be interviewing next week for that Executive Assistant position. If I get it - scratch that - WHEN I get it, I'll have a laptop & better hours & MORE MONEY! Woo Hoo!
I hear reports that Boogie Shoes can't view my site. I think it has to do with the upgrade I did on my Internet Explorer. Oh well...I'll see what I can do.
It's all about TV again tonight with Buffy then 24. Nothing new to report on anything exciting, so I'll leave you with this:

Angel: The Master arose. He let me live... to punish me. I kept hoping you'd come. My destiny...
Buffy: Is this a get-in-my-pants thing? You guys in Sunnydale talk like I'm the second coming.

Peace.

No comments: