Wednesday, March 06, 2002

In the News:
President Bush is looking to reform even more the current state of welfare reform. Among the plans is to earmark $300 million to be used to promote marriage. Is it within the governments role or ability to market marriage and get people to just say yes?

Hey, Wildcat is back, at least momentarily. Nice to see you are alive and well.

Tempest - try Kashi Go Lean bars. They are yummy and very low points for Weight Watchers. They really fill you up too. My favorite is the Strawberry Vanilla Yogurt, but I haven't had a bad one yet.

I'm futzing with the design template again.

Blixx is heading up a mountain with Toad again today. He just seems to have some sort of a crazy idea of what fun is. I'm actually ok that he's gone - cramps are bringing me down & I'll be able to curl up without interuption (you reading this Grips?) and have a nice night just to myself. Eh, who am I kidding. I'd go out & do something if I had anything to do. But I don't, so I'll sit home and watch bad tv and go to bed early. Yeah for me.

No comments: