Monday, March 11, 2002

This lady in St Louis drove home with a guy sticking out of the windshield of her car. I don't care WHAT she was on at the time, I just wasn't the right decision to make. I heard about this story on Friday, but thought it was just an internet urban legend.

I never have to worry about forgetting what day of the week it is. A girl here at work here tells me every day. It's always "Happy Monday," or "It's Tuesday!" or "At least it's Thursday." Each and every day without fail she will both start and end her conversations with some alegedly whitty commentary about the day of the week. She's a nice girl otherwise, but it's really starting to make me edgy. She came over today with the Happy Monday...I responded "Oh My God! It's MONDAY?! You're sure?" Her smile never dimmed. I think tomorrow when she tells me it's Tuesday I'll just look shocked, grab my jacket and purse and make for the door in a mad rush. Or perhaps I'll mention that I have to check in with my parole officer. I'm still working on material.

Tempest - who the hell writes out checks any more anyway? Get a debit card and be done with the hassle. And isn't your beef with Equifax, rather than Sports Authority? I still can't write a check at CVS, Bob's Stores and a host of others, because I bounced a check for $10 back in 1989. Yep, they have my name banned for life. It's quite the honor.

No comments: