Friday, May 03, 2002

Blixx is off with Toad and Tadpole in Vermont this weekend, so I'm solo until Monday night when he returns. I was trying to get something together with BazarJ, to see his newest son, but he spoke out of turn and does in fact have plans. I knew I should have talked to his wife first. Other than my hair and toe nail color changes, there's nothing on the schedule. I've got Exorsist from Netflix, the one with the new scenes and digitaly remastered, but I don't think I want to watch a movie like that when I'm sleeping alone in the house. There's a big sale at Petite Sophisticate, so maybe I'll just spend my time shopping. Not very economical, but it gets me out of the house. I'd love to kayak, since Saturday looks to be beautiful but Tadpole is using the boat I usually use. I'm sure Grips will want to hit the local dive for a few pops or something.
Big news is that I'll get the whole bed and all of the covers, except what Cleo the cat claims as her own.
I've really got to decide what it is that I want. I spend time bitching that I never have time along in my house. Blixx goes away, and I'm concerned that no one will be around. Yep, gotta make up my mind on that one.

No comments: