Wednesday, May 08, 2002

The interview went really, really well. I stunned her with my computer knowledge and she even complimented me on my skirt. She would ask a question then ramble on about why she was asking & what she is looking for...thus giving me the answers she wanted to hear. It was too easy. I'm pretty sure that I'll get a 2nd interview & if so, an offer.

It's a shame that I really dont' think I want the job.

PLUS
-She would pay for me to get my real estate license & pay all membership fees while I was employed there
-I'd get to go out on home inspections, home showings and open houses
-It's only 15 minutes away from my house & there's a DuDo's on the way. Save on gas.
-She didn't panic when I told her my minimum salary requirement

MINUS
-only 6 major holidays off...I feel jipped with the 10 I get here!
-working some nights/weekends - crazy schedule
-only 1 week vacation a year - that's BS right there.
-only 3 paid sick days per year - again, BS!
-I'd be back to my $50/month DuDo's habit
-small office means if I don't like everyone it will be uncomfortable...i.e. Unishippers
-'thinking of having' health insurance plan...which means expensive if/when it happens

More info to follow.

No comments: