Monday, May 06, 2002

Saturday I watched the movie Soul Survivors. It's a confusing tale and I don't think I liked it very much. Thumbs down. Cleaned the house up a bit and folded my laundry that Blixx did last week. I've still got to tackle my seasonal switch of my closet and I'm thinking now is the time. It's 81 degrees outside of work and I didn't need a jacket this morning, so I'm thinking it's flowy skirt time.
I spent yesterday walking around Hopkington State Park. I went all the way around the lake. It took me a while, but I kept stopping and taking cat naps in the sun along the way. It was great to be outside in the fresh air and sun. Lots of folks were out in canoes and kayaks - saw a beautiful hand made wooden kayak that Blixx would have creamed himself for. A real work of art. I'm thinking that I need my own kayak, since it would have been so nice to get out on the water yesterday. Maybe that's what I want for my birthday.

The Worcester Fire Department is entering my apartment today to inspect the smoke detectors. We'd disconnected ours because it would go off every time we cooked & was a real pain in the ass. I got up on a ladder & threw a battery in this morning before work. I hope we can't get fined for anything. They better not let my cats out either. They both have Spring Fever and try to escape whenever the door opens.

My man comes home today and I'm tickled that I'll be able to see him! No call yet, so they must still be in transit. Or on the water. Damn, it's nice out!!!!!

No comments: