Tuesday, May 14, 2002

TV Shows that aren't coming back and should be:

The Man Show. Damn funny show, expecially the Man Show Boy. Ok, girls on trampolines is timeless.
The Job: Dennis Leary is a funny MFer.
UC Undercover: That dude from Homicide who did these mad crazy moves and had a sweet cross draw will be missed...I guess I'm the only one though.
Roswell: I know I'm a sucker for the teen scifi set, but this one was really cute. Look for it in reruns on SciFi in the fall.

Fox, CBS and UPN have yet to officially announce their schedules. Here's what we've got so far.

The WB's 2002-2003 TV lineup. Note, Angel is moving to Sunday at 9pm, which sucks because I've started to get into Alias. Another conflict...joy! And, Angel might be up against the new Joss Whedon show on Fox called Firefly, which has been described as a western in space. But, check this new series out...
BIRDS OF PREY. Action drama about a trio of female superheroes who try to keep the peace years after Batman has abandoned Gotham City, from writer Laeta Kalogridis (who did uncredited work on "Scream 3" and "Tomb Raider") and Smallville producers Mike Tollin and Brian Robbins. It stars Dina Meyer (Starship Troopers, Secret Agent Man) as a wheelchair-bound Batgirl/Oracle, Rachel Skarsten (Little Men) as a psychic Black Canary, and Ashley Scott (Dark Angel) as Batman and Catwoman's daughter, The Huntress.

The ABC 2002-2003 lineup. Looks a little weak if you ask me. Hard to find anything worth giving 5 minutes. John Ritter has a comedy? Perhaps they are looking to grab the older demographic. And while I loved the show several years ago, Drew Carey has definately jumnped the shark.

NBC 2002-2003 lineup. I hear Scrubs is funny but I never get to watch it Tuesdays. I guess now I can.

No comments: