Friday, May 10, 2002

Happa - if you're taking a poll, I vote Jacob. As far as J names go, I'm also partial to Jarod. Think about it.

Mortgage meeting went really well - we walked out of there with a pre-approval letter and the card of a real estate broker who deals with several properties in our price range. We'll be able to get the starter house of our dreams. Realtor was all impresed at my knowledge of home buying and MLS. This weekend I'm getting an eye appointment and new glasses. I'll be psyched to have polorized sun glasses...they rock! We're cleaning the house since the mothers are coming over Sunday. We're shopping for Tempest, Dick & Nanny's birthdays & Cousin's baby shower. And, we're finding the house of our dreams.

Haven't heard back on that interview, and she said she wanted to have someone hired by the end of the week. Oh well, she probably doesn't want to pay health insurance.

No comments: