Monday, May 20, 2002


Fox & UPN 2002-2003 schedules are all switched up. Dark Angel & Titus are gone, which is a damn shame, but Firefly looks to be interesting. OK, so I'm only interested in the Buffy connection. Greg the Bunny is out, as well as the Family Guy, which I'm crying about. On UPN, they couldn't make anyone watch Wolf Lake, so it's canned along with Under one Roof & Roswell. 24 is coming back, but no word if Kieffer will return - I guess they don't want to give away the season finale.

'm absolutely overwhelmed between work (got the Inbound Contest Wrap Up on Wednesday) and getting ready to go camping next weekend, so it's the Readers Digest of TV reports this week. I will say that Angel's season finale is tonight at 9pm, and tomorrow is a national f*ckin holiday for me, with the Buffy 2 hour season finale from 8-10 on UPN. I will be shutting off the phones, turning off the lights and battening down the hatches while I sip some coctails and enjoy my last new Buffy until fall. Of course, in 2 weeks I'll be able to buy Season 2 on DVD so the withdrawls shouldn't be all that bad. The season finale of 24 is also on Tuesday at 9pm. Wednesday the Simpsons season finale is on at 8pm, followed by Celebrity Boxing 2. Cards include Darva Conger vs. Olga Korbut; William "The Refrigerator" Perry vs. Manute Bol; Ron Palillo vs. Dustin Diamond. Once we make it to Thursday, it's rerun city man.

No comments: