Thursday, May 16, 2002

I've had my resume active on my companies site for some time. It's saved as confidential, so you can't see my contact name or current employer info.

I just received an e-mail from Gibba, owner & former tormentor at my previous job, Unishippers. He must have been searching the resume database (oh my, they are hiring again. Go figure!!!) and seen the Unishippers entry. He simply wished me luck in my job search, but it's still creepy that I don't hear from him in 2 stinking years, despite all the bs about 'keeping in touch,' then he out of the blue drops me this e-mail. Dick. Now I feel like justifying myself in saying that I'm still employed & happier than I ever was at his crapass backward company...but that's just lowering myself to his level. Again, Dick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Unishippers is hiring yes go figure. This is there scam. Hire sales reps and sort of train them for a while with no support teach them to sell dhl let them loose and when there volume falls off fire them and hire more young phone cold call junkies.

To me there is serious HR problems with that company.
Churn and burn sales people I think there is now 1 salesman left from my graduating class. Poor retention poor training,poor support,poor logistics.