Wednesday, May 22, 2002

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEMPEST!!! Sorry about the crazy messages from my mother, but you'll be happy to know that she's scared shitless of your big dumb dog. He was in rare form barking and doing circles that she pretty much had to launch your gift on to the front stoop and run for her life. She'd opened the rear car door to get the gift and left in such a hurry that she forgot to close it until she got to the road. Good boy Gussy.<---give that boy some extra treats for me, will ya? Mom was also scared that the dogs yapping would bring any number of your relatives running over, armed to the teeth. I really couldn't say anything to that, without lying.
Working late tonight then I've got to pack my personal stuff up. Tomorrow we'll be loading gear and boats into the wee hours. Grips' sister Jillybean is coming with us camping - psyched! Then we leave Friday and don't come back until Monday night. I can't wait to be free of TV, computers, work, cell phones...the lot of it. Just me and nature...and beer...and some good books. Woo Hoo. Is it Friday yet?

No comments: