Wednesday, May 15, 2002

CBS 2002-2003 TV lineup. Lot's of cop dramas.

It looks like the Naked Chef has a new show coming out. I love this guy but I wish they put in subtitles so you could understand him. Also, as of yet the Food Network doesn't offer his recipies on the website so I'm left to figure out on my own what a 'whack' of basil is. Oh well, cooking is an adventure.

In other news, it seems that if Tempest & Purge has waited just a little while, they could have saved $100 on their Playstation 2. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

***********************************************


We went looking at houses again last night. Nothing really grabbed us. I had high hopes for one down near Stiles Reservoir in Spencer, MA but it turned out to not be 1/2 as nice as the picture in the add. It was also on a dirt road that would require a HumV to negotiate. Then there was a plain split level, also in Spencer, that didn't really float our boat. I'd previously said I wouldn't live in a split...at this point my expectations and requirements have dropped dramaticly. Closets and more counter space in the kitchen...boom! I'm in! Ok, so we need a garage of basement for storage. And off street parking for 2 cars.

There was some damn good TV on last night. Willow skinned the guy who killed her lover. It was grusome and awesome at the same time. Then on 24 we find out that Nina, Jack's confidant all along, has been the mole at CTU. That just blows me away! Jack's daughter is a spunky one...she got away from her kidnappers by throwing hot coffee into one dude's face. Very cool ep and I'm glad to hear rumors that the show will be returning next season.

No comments: