Tuesday, June 26, 2001

Bill made me dinner last night – an inventive pasta salad with a cold veggie salad and bread. Very tasty! I know I’m contradicting myself again, but this freelance thing is working out very well for me after all! We just hung out at home last night and watched TV.

Speaking of TV, did any of you catch the most recent South Park where they said SHIT 167 times? Wacky stuff! Funny stuff too! Very strange to be sufing through cable and come across a Cartman shitstorm.

Fear Factor was on. Friends from work had been raving about it so I was psyched to get grossed out, but I was disappointed with it. At one point they were eating bugs – Survivor rip-off much? Certainly not the rats that I’d heard about. I have to say that the editing was very good – they moved it along so you didn’t have to watch each contestant do each and every little thing. Can you tell that I hang out with my hubby too much? I was hoping for more physical challenges, but we'll see what next week brings. Judging from the episode last night, I think they are overpaying for our viewing entertainment. $50K seems a bit much for what they had to do.

Our old friend Eskimo from FSC called last night, wanting to talk to Blixx about possible work. More on that in the future.

I’ve decided that I either need to give up shopping all together, or get myself some girlfriends to help, because lately I can’t seem to find anything I’m looking for. I can’t even find anything I’m NOT looking for! I went to the mall last night fully intending to spend some cash and I came away with NOTHING! I even got shut down at Payless, who is having a terrific sale right now, by the way. Defeated, I went to Kay Jewelers to pick up my bracelet that was sent out to repair a link. I take a look at it, and I swear it’s exactly the same! I’ll spare you the sorted details of me ripping the bimbo behind the counter a new asshole, and just say that they are repairing it again – and this time the right way. Ug! There’s no such thing as customer service any more!

Some funny stuff:


Illusion - This is a definite must if you’re even a little bit hung over.

No more embarassing moments at the check out counter – the Enquirer brought right to you.

Everyone needs a little consipracy theory now and again, right Mulder?

The Iron Chef Drinking Game - makes those nights after Farscape more interesting.

That’s all I’ve got for today.

Into the future…

No comments: