Wednesday, June 06, 2001

I'm glad to hear that Tempest and Purge had a nice vacation in Florida. I wish I were in Florida right now.
I think my biggest problem with Blixx's freelance career is that I'm not getting the best of him. He's thrown himself so completely into work that there isn't a whole lot left of him when he comes home. He got back from CT last night and was punchy from lack of sleep and the long drive. He threw his stuff into the livingroom (which I had just cleaned, thanks), managed to bandage his wounds, packed up for today's job and off to bed. I think he was asleep as he walked up the stairs to bed. Another long day awaits him today and I can't imagine he'll be too interactive when he gets home. He's even talking about going camping Friday night, and I want to scream at him "WHAT ABOUT ME?!"
I've really got to find myself something to keep myself busy, but there aren't any decent classes to take in the first summer session of any schools in my area, and I don't want to keep using shop therapy or I'll end up putting us in the poor house, although I'll be the best dressed pauper there. I'd been putting so much energy into finding us a house that I'm at a loss right now as to what to do to occupy myself. Feel free to e-mail me HERE with any suggestions.
I'm in the midst of trying to reconnect with friends that I've lost touch with. I hope to visit with BazarJ over the weekend, but Blixx has thrown in some curves with his proposed camping trip. I wonder if I'm even invited to that? I still want to get to the Newport Film Festival too. Crap ass, too much going on.
Wish me luck tonight - I'm going to see Dr Jim the chiropractor for the first time. All of my buddies have gone to him and swear by him, but I'm still a little nervous. Blixx offered to go with me, but I can't imagine that he'll be out of work in time to go. He should actually take my appointment - he really banged himself up between camping and the heavy labor involved in shooting, he's a mess.
Well, I've got to go take yet another product knowledge test here at work. This time is for prizes and we have to work as a team, but I'm not sure that I have faith in my team.

Into the future...

No comments: