Tuesday, June 05, 2001

FatBastard sent this to me today:

From the Patriot Ledger, Plymouth, MA Friday, March 30, 2001 Todd
M. Olson PLYMOUTH - Todd M. Olson, 28, of Plymouth, a music
teacher to special needs children, died Tuesday. Mr. Olson worked at
the May Institute in Chatham. He was an avid fisherman and a certified
diver. Born in Portsmouth, Va., he graduated from Plymouth South High
School in 1991 and Fitchburg State College in 1996. He lived in
Newport News, Va., before moving to Plymouth in 1982. Mr. Olson is
survived by his parents, Bradley L. and Elizabeth A. (Vincent) Olson of
Plymouth; a daughter, Tamara Olson of Plymouth; a sister, Lisa M.
VanDam of Falmouth; his maternal grandparents, Earl and Mary
Fairbanks of Florida and Theresa Vincent of Massachusetts. There will
be a private funeral service. Arrangements were made by Cartmell
Funeral Home. Donations may be made to May Institute, 1 Commerce
Way, Norwood 02062.


******
In recounting my tales of shopping, I'd forgotten my commentary on how easy it would be to use a stolen credit card. Blixx gave me the OK to do a little shopping, provided that I use his REI Mastercard. He gets credits towards camping purchases, so he benefits when I shop til I drop. I used the card at 3 different stores and not once did anyone question my identity. I mean, do I look like a William? I think not. I had been expecting to get crap, but not once did anyone check the signature on the card against mine, or even look at the card. Shocking how easy it would be to grab up someone's card and rack up a big bill before they could even call to get it shut off.
Not that I would do a thing like that! I'm a good girl.
Stop laughing guys. An old friend Muriel once told me that I had too much larceny in my nature to be a good RA in college. I guess that statement has many applications.
Some links: Bill Kayak Picture Taken by our friend Toad, this is one of our favorite spots for a day kayak. Anyone wanting to come up for a visit, we can rent you a boat for the day and take a relaxing paddle on Whitehall Reservior.

WhiteWater Rafting in Maine - This is a trip that the boys took a few years ago, before I got the balls to go with them. You can see Blixx and DaveGrips in the front, behind Blixx is FlyBoy, who will be a guide at Moxy Rafting again this year. Some guy named Eric is behind DaveGrips, and you can just make out the top of Jillybeans helmet as she guided the boat.
I'm trying to put together a big trip some weekend this summer, so if any of you are interested, please give me a shout. The Kennebec River Flush is July 9th 8000 cubic feet per second of water released from the dam creates the highest water release of the season - I wouldn't mind being there for that one! Any takers?

Into the future...

No comments: