Thursday, June 14, 2001

Riddle of the Day:
I have four wings, but cannot fly, I never laugh and never cry; On the
same spot I'm always found, toiling away with little sound. What am I?

Yesterday's answer: Your age

Hello out there everyone! I had a staff meeting today with the Bitches and it went really well. My manager let me run the show, which was nice for a change, and I think I got everyone thinking about how they can improve their job performance. Yesterday was busy here at work. All the printers went down, there were scheduling conflicts...yucko! I'll spare you the details. Blixx cooked dinner last night so I sat on the couch with the Cleo for hours reading. Tempest gave me some Anne Bishop books and they rock! I'm still reading the first one, Daughter of the Blood, but I expect to finish it later tonight and move into the second in the trilogy. Blixx doesn't have any work scheduled for a little while, so he's been puttering around the house taking care of things. He's going grocery shopping for us this afternoon - he has no idea what doing a stupid little chore like that means to me!! I dig being able to just go home and relax, rather than run errands for hours then cook dinner! I really enjoyed being able to just mellow out last night. We ate at the kitchen table again and chatted about what's going on in our lives. While I may have been a touch over-sensitive when I freeked out on his head last week, I'm still reeping the benefits of the conversation.
It's payday and 5 pallets of crap I didn't order just came in and I've got contracts runs today and....
Smoke break and then back to work.

Into the future...

No comments: