Friday, November 16, 2001

A big blogger HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Ghost!

Tonight we'll do the usual by drinking the week away & ordering pizza. Life on the edge!

Tomorrow Blixx is helping Grips to remodel his bathroom and make sure that there's another toilet in the house before Thanksgiving. They are installing a huge tub too...should be a big day for the boys. I'll go over for a while in the morning, & maybe do some shopping with Teacher, or just hang out with V for a bit. I've got to get back to my house to clean like a mad woman, because Blixx's mom is coming over on Sunday...yeah. This is the first time she's seen him since his birthday, so I'm sure we'll go out & grab a bite or something similar. She's been traveling to the National Parks & Virginia, so I'm sure she'll have plently of pictures to look at. As a mother in law, she isn't all that bad. I definately could have done worse. Or I could live right next door to the inlaws...right Purge?

Sunday night is the Pat's game so we'll go somewhere & drink until they play like a decent football team or we pass out - whichever comes first. Anyone want to take the over under on that bet?

Oh, and I've managed to get out of going to my mother's dick's daughter's house for Thanksgiving. It just wouldn't be pretty. During the whole biological father blow out, Mom said some things about Blixx that I made the mistake of telling him. So now, he's not believeing her smurf-like front of happiness & love. I certainly don't want their first meeting to be over a dry turkey in front of someone elses family. If shit will go down, & it just might, we don't need any witnesses. I'm psyched that we'll be spending Thanksgiving with Grips and his family. I'm even making pumpkin pie using GeriDog's recipe...fingers crossed. I think I'll pick up a SaraLee just in case.

And for your TV viewing pleasure this evening, the WB is re-airing the Buffy Musical. It's actually really really good, & I'm not just saying that. It's on against Dark Angel, so the clicker will be cooking toinight. That's at 8pm, then at 9pm they are airing Iron Chef USA, which is hosted by William Shatner. You've got to know that I'm all over that!

Hey Tempest - what's the name of that spa you were talking about. What you, me & Jacknife should do is pick a day & go & make it our christmas gifts to each other & ourselves. Ponder.

Gotta get some work done! Sing a song for me at kareoke & say hi to Skye & Rhinogirl, should they make an appearance.

Have a great weekend!

Peace.

No comments: