Thursday, November 15, 2001

I've been farting all day. Big nasty loud smelly farts & I can't seem to help myself. I'm usually more of a belcher - not like Tempest, but I can hold my own - this ass play is just gross!

Work busy makes Chynakatt cranky so going home & going to bed. Ignoring the vacuuming & laundry & dishes that demand my attention. Blixx is going out with friends from his old company tonight so he'll be lit up like a Christmas tree when he comes home. Maybe I'll get lucky. Or maybe he'll run from my butt. That wouldn't be fair, since it's usually him that scares me & the cats off.

Speaking of Christmas trees - if any of you see a nice small tree that doesn't look like I bought it at the dollar store, let me know where you saw it please. We've got a small place & haven't decorated for the past few years, but this year I think I will. I just can't have a normal sized tree. Besides, the cats will climb it and I hate picking clumps of cat hair out of the angel's wings.

Thats the blog for the day. I'm outa here!

Peace.

No comments: