Friday, November 09, 2001

I'm not sure what our plans are for this evening, but I'm not thinking that I'll drink anything. Tomorrow night we have reservations at <a href="www.cuddles.com">Cuddles n Bubbles on the Cape to celebrate Blixx's birthday. I'm looking forward to relaxing in a hot tub for endless hours, followed by some (at hem) 'bonding' between Blixx & I. We'll putz around on the Cape for a while on Sunday - some shopping, some hangin on the beach. I love the beach in any weather & am packing my winter gear so we can stay out for a while without me starting to whine. I managed to get creative on his gifts. I can't post what I picked up here, for fear that he might actually read this once in a while, but I think he'll be suprised and pleased with what I picked up for him.
I'm calling in sick Monday, and this hangover just helps to make me look under the weather. Grips has V for the day, so we're all going to take her to a park or something to have fun. I wanted to go to the Children's museum in Boston, but Grips says its too far of a drive. Oh well, maybe next time. I think we should plan to pick Teacher up at work then all go out for a bite to eat. Those plans are still in the works.
I'm not sure if you'll hear from me until Tuesday. Can you stand it? Will you be able to get through your day without my whit and sarcasm? Yeah, I bet you'll do just fine.

Peace.

No comments: