Wednesday, November 21, 2001

I'm out of work early today & I'm not upset about that at all. I'm so sick of this place. Enough complaining. Ally started it, but let's all write what we're thankful for.

I am thankful for having a wonderful husband who puts up with my quirks and always manages to make sure that life is interesting.

I am so very thankful that Blixx & I are each other's best friends. I am thankful that we I are both strong and healthy and happy. I am thankful that we were able to put our youthful transgressions behind us and have a wonderful future together.

I am thankful that while we're not yet ready to have children, we can talk about kids without freaking out. I am thankful that we're taking our time.

I am thankful for my wonderful circle of friends, near and far, new & old. So many of you have touched me in ways you'll never know. While I pride myself on my strength, it is wonderful to know that should I stumble, there would be hands to help right me on my way again. You are all so special.

I am thankful each time one of my friends has a personal accomplishment or finds love in the world.

I am thankful that I have a job in this cruddy economy. While by no means rich, we have enough financial stability to be looking at new cars and starting up a family. We have room to make choices.

I am thankful that Blixx is doing so well in his freelance career and that he's realized that he just isn't a 9-5 kind of guy. He's so much happier since being layed off...so I guess I'm thankful that Wave closed and gave him the push to pursue his dream.

I am thankful to my two kitties who keep us company & purr us to sleep every night. I am also thankful that Violet the cat is back and living the good life with my downstairs neighbor.

I am thankful that I am back on speaking terms with my mother. For so many years I was so angry that I couldn't understand that in order to communicate, I had to be willing to listen. We've still got a long way to go, but we're getting there.

I am thankful that Mom has a man in her life who loves her and makes her happy. I don't have to like him for her to love him.

I am thankful that Grip's daughter V says 'I love you Auntie Chynakatt.'

I am thankful that there's a group of people with enough time on their hands to read my blog and even occasionally e-mail me or mention my random chaos in their own blogs.

No comments: