Monday, November 26, 2001

Nana looks to be OK, at least for now. HUGE sigh of relief.

Nightskye is gone for so long that I forget to even check his blogs...then BAM there he is, back in the blogging saddle and with much to say. In regard to Skye's Identity crisis, I'd like to point out that you defined yourself in relation to other people. You are You baby. That comes first, and you have to have at least a clue who You are before you can relate to being anyone's husband or friend or anything else along those lines. And before you get all jealous over Blixx's working freelance...remember that it isn't a steady paycheck & he never knows when he'll work next. If you can deal with that, great & more power to ya. I suggest that you seriously write down what qualities your 'perfect' career should have. Want to work only 20 hours/week...from home...for 50k a year? Hey, at least you'd know what you're looking for. It's a start.

Over the weekend I suddenly became crafty. I went to Michaels and spent next to nothing on a grapevine wreath and some stuff to put on it. Then I put the stuff on the wreath...and it actually looks good. I mean, it looks great! I can't believe it and I'm not sure where this new found creativity came from, but I was frustrated because I couldn't find a wreath that was untraditional enough for Blixx and I. I created one with plum and silver colors that looks terrific! I'm so proud of myself.

Blixx's showstopper comment while I've got the wreath on my lap & I'm painstakingly glueing each piece together:
"SO, you nesting bigtime or what?" Yes, I guess I am.

More on THAT later.

Peace.

No comments: