Tuesday, November 06, 2001

I'm in training right now and it blows. There is no reason in the world why I should be here...and I found out that there are 6 more modules of training required. Lovely. I'm just hoping to get out of here before 6pm.

The Farscape site isn't up, which makes me sad. I was hoping for some update as to when I can expect new episodes. I miss that show! I still haven't been able to catch that 'special' episode that aired on a Saturday last season. X-Files is new this Sunday, and I can't seem to care, depite Lucy Lawless's guest appearance. Nope, couldn't give 2 shits. There's a new Simpsons Halloween special on tonight. There's also the Buffy musical episode - Man, I hope it doesn't suck. It's going to run long, so I have to tape 24, which looks interesting. Keifer is a cutie so I'll give the show a chance. Smallville is also on tonight, so the VCR's will be humming. Buffy is the #1 priority & no matter how Grips or Blixx mock me, I still demand full quiet during the show so I can have the full experience. If you're ever on the Buffy website, reading in the Bronze, I'm listed as Five by Five. I'm a woman posessed. Angel was good last night. Darla coming back all pregnant with his child, who is either good or evil, but has a soul either way. Yeah baby, bring on the plot twists. And have Angel get naked. Mmmmmmm naked.

Apparently Buffy will not be shown in Florida tonight, as there's a basketball game on. Poor Sherbear called begging me to tape it for her, but alas I can not. Both of our vcr's are SVHS, which is a format that is different from the regular vcr. I can't tell the difference (Blixx can) but our tapes won't play in anyone else's vcr. Sorry Sher!

Well, training seems to be coming to a close (5:15 WOO HOO) so I'm going to blaze.

Peace.

No comments: