Tuesday, November 13, 2001


E-Mail from Tempest:
Subject: Do You Have Your Period?
:D
Just an observation!
Seriously though. I think you're fine and your family's whacked. Have
a baby and you'll see how much emotion you have. That's my
prescription. Simplistic and fast! Gotta go back to work!

Reply: I'll take that under advisement. You've seen close up the wackiness of my family, so I appreciate your support. I'll mention getting knocked up to Blixx tonight when I get home & see what he says. :). He's enjoyed the rehearsals so far...

*********************************

No, I don't have my period. I don't know where all this angst is coming from & I was tempted to go back and delete my rants & ramblings, but Hell, isn't that what this page is for? Seriously, I'll be fine. I just needed to get some of that off my chest. I've always freaked out around the holidays and now you all have the thrill of riding the emotional rollercoaster with me. Strange - after I typed that I realized that I had a dream about rollercoasters on Saturday night. Hmmmm. I'll have to consult the dream book & see what's to be seen.

I'm fine. Everything will be fine.

Anyone got a valium?

Buffy is on tonight, so that will be alright. It's off to the nail place to get a fill so I will meet with V's approval, then home where my super tired husband will bring me home chinese food. It's his night to provide sustinance, & I'm betting that since he was up at 4:30 to get to Hingham by 7:30 that he'll be too damn tired to cook me the gourmet meal I know he is capable of. It's all good, cuz I'm a chinese food junkie & it's been a while. MMmmmm chinese food.

Peace out.

No comments: