Friday, November 30, 2001

Buffy quote of the day:
Spike: The last time I looked in on you two, you were fighting to the death. Now you're back making googly-eyes at each other like nothing happened. Makes me want to heave.
Buffy: I don't know what you're talking about.
Spike: Oh, yeah. You're just friends.
Angel: That's right.
Spike: You're not friends. You'll never be friends. You'll be in love till it kills you both. You'll fight, and you'll shag, and you'll hate each other till it makes you quiver, but you'll never be friends. Love isn't brains, children, it's blood...blood screaming inside you to work its will. I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it.

***********************************************


I'm bored with my boring life. Every day is the same: get up & go to work (almost late), work my ass off for peanuts, run errands (beer store, groceries, gas for car) then home to cook dinner & watch nothing on tv until 11 when I finally decide to go to bed. Repeat. Most Friday's we order pizza and hang out with Grips, but he's been staying home to be with his family because of Nana. I can totally respect that, but I miss that 3rd sarcastic commentary. At least that livens things up a little. I'm going to petition that we go out to eat tonight, just to break the cycle. I may get the veto, since Blixx has to work tomorrow early. I also would like to stop by Grips to just say hey. Again, we might end up just staring at the tv again.

While Blixx is working tomorrow, I'm going to clean the house and make the wreath for my mother that I mentioned. Let's hope that I'm still a creative genius. I told Grips to invite me over for dinner on Sat - we'll see.

Blixx promised last weekend that he'd get on the whole car shopping/car loan thing this week. I wonder if he remembers that he promised?

I'm thinking of coloring my hair again this weekend. It's been a while & I entertained going back to my natural color (whatever the Hell that is!), but the roots growing in don't look so good. And the ends are getting that brassy color again that I hate. Yeah, maybe a nice rich auburn...or I could go dirty blonde & maybe the roots wouldn't be so bad next time. Decisions...

Gunna be in CT on Sunday to see Mom & her Dick, as well as Nanny. After all of that doom & gloom I'm hoping to hook up with Tempest, Purge & Jacknife, for at least a little while.

Crapass...work calls.

Peace.

No comments: