Wednesday, November 14, 2001

Today is a better day. Less pressure at work, & plenty of sleep last night. Is anyone else watching 24? I think the show is awesome, with a great plot & some daring camera moves and editing. Yes, I spend too much time with my husband watching movies & tv. He's ruined me forever. Buffy was most excellent last night but this potential romance between her & Spike is rather disturbing. She already had a vampire boyfriend...the storyline is so like last week, ya know?

TV Vote for Tonight: Check out Titas on Fox tonight. The show is funny as hell, with observations on romance & life that make you pee your pants laughing. Absolutely hysterical, expecially for fans of sarcasm.

Speaking of sarcasm, have their been any sightings of Skye & Rhinogirl? They should be back by now, right?

Violet the cat is back. I don't have all the details, but the dude downstairs called the pizza place & the driver brought her back. He swears that he thought she was a stray - whatever. At least I wasn't the rat on this one. She's alive & well & living downstairs for the time being. A once overly friendly cat, she's now skittish. But she's ok.

I haven't dealt with my mother yet. Blixx says I should be honest & say that we have plans & try for alternate arrangements. I feel more comfortable lying to her - truth! But, we always use Blixx's family as an excuse & she's bound to see through it at some point.
I'll tell you all about the call tonight.

For my nails last night, I chose a airbrush french design with a little lace-like pattern on it. When done, I'm looking at these totally different nails wondering what I was thinking. I hate that - but at least it isn't a turkey. :P

Gotta run & get some work done. Peace.

No comments: