Thursday, November 29, 2001

Tempest - you have some anger issues. Anyone who thinks your last post was over the top can lick my balls.

WryGuy is thinking about cucumbers too much.

I'm running around like a loon at work, with the end of the month sales craze on! Everyone is stressed out to the max. I've spent the day lifting boxes of sales materials so my back is killing me. I woke up with a killer headache...I've really got to ask my doctor about this because I swear I couldn't move for a few minutes because my head was swimming so badly. It's a dull roar now, but I shouldn't have to take so many pain relievers just to get to this stage. I'm drinking tons of water, which is supposed to help, and I've had my usual afternoon caffiene boost, which is also supposed to help. Damn it! I even tried some reflexology that Youngster suggested...all to get me to this dull roar. I've still got a cough from the plague of last week, so every time I caugh my brain sloshes around in my skull, which causes more pain. Oh, and I still have cramps.

I'm a walking nightmare right now kiddies. Be glad you're just reading me & not face to face, cuz I'm ready to snap like a dry twig.

I will be watching the Tolkien special on Fox tonight at 8pm...expect a full review tomorrow. I'm off to try to hide for the rest of the day.

Peace.

No comments: