Friday, November 02, 2001

Blixx has my car today to get rid of the 'check engine' light that's been on for a few days. No clue what's wrong there, but I hope whatever it is isn't too expensive. I'm driving his Geo and I can't believe the thing is still on the road. Second gear is non-existant and it shakes when you drive over 70, which I do. I'm thinking that we'll find ourselves at a Jeep dealership over the weekend. Blixx won't even know what hit him.

Both of our mother's have called or e-mailed wondering when we'll get together for his birthday, which is next Saturday. He can't give me an answer, so I guess we don't have plans with them this weekend. Yeah, I'm crushed.

The only plans we have (other than the accidental car shopping) is a birthday party for Teacher's grandmother. She's 90 and such a super sweet lady! She reminds me a great deal of Tempest's grandmother and we will of course celebrate with her and the family.

I think we're going out tonight. We'll see. We're easily distracted.

This work day will never end. I may be stuck here forever. Crapass!

Peace!

No comments: