Wednesday, November 28, 2001

Tempest - since you have a captive audience, why don't you write us clot members a short story? Just to keep the juices flowing... On the topic of Christmas gifts, if you dont' pussy out I'll buy your tattoo as a present...think about it.

Youngster is having huge problems at home and is telling me things like "I almost drove my car off a bridge last night" or "I just can't take my life any more." Arg, I don't think she's suicidal, but there are definately some problems there. I'm trying to get her to get some therapy & see if Monster can pick up the tab or something, but she's freaking me out. She's really freaking me out.

I have cramps. Ahhh, Aleve...what did I ever do before the little blue pills?

I can't believe that Christmas is right around the corner. I've got my card list pretty much in order, and I bought my cards on big sale so I'm good there. I've still got to figure out what to send to relatives that I won't see over the holidays. I send chocolate last year and flowers the year before. Any ideas? I was thinking a nice centerpiece of flowers...I know, but I'm not in a particularly creative place right now.

I've got the days between Christmas and New Years off this year, so I'd love to get away for a while. I was looking into maybe staying up north at a ski lodge kind of place, but I don't think we can afford it. I really want to do something FUN this year for New Years, since last year was pretty much a bust. It ws the friggin millenium and I ended up in an alley in Worcester watching what we could see of the fireworks. I mean, I was with good friends, but I was looking for something spectacular and ended up lame.

It's later now & I just realized that I never hit the publish button.

Peace.

No comments: