Tuesday, November 20, 2001

I just got around to reading some blogs:

Tempest wrote: Bleagh! I also have to stop worrying what other people think about me. Purge is great at this, "Accept me as I am and Fudge ya if you don't like me." attitude. Me, I'm always trying to do the right thing and say the right things to smooth over problems. Stop laughing Chynakatt. I'm that way at work, OK? Is that better? I guess I'm bending over backwards and playing Twister trying to be PC and protecting everybody's feelings. A little bit of that is good, but it's really starting to effect me. I'm just tired of dancing.

That's totally your problem at work - you're trying to be someone you are not. That's why you're so miserable! While I'm not advocating a total balls to the wall approach, be a little more like the bossy comandearing self that I know you to be. :) Work is not a popularity contest, and since from my readings I don't sense that you'll be making any long term friendships with any of your co-workers, then F Them!

No comments: