Monday, November 05, 2001

Thanks to the dilegence of Logi & Ghost, The Bitch Session is back online. It was showing only a blank white page for a while there. No clue what happened, but I'm glad I heard about it.

Blixx got the car fixed for me...for only $50. The horn works again, so I don't have to resort to screaming obsenities out the window. I find that can sometimes be counter productive, if the offending driver slows down to roll down the window to hear the creative things I'm saying about their mother. Anyway, I'm back to loud honking with the occasional finger thrown in for good measure. It's a classic that says so much!

Saturday was Nana's birthday party and she was very suprised. Some ladies she used to work as a nurse like 30 years ago with were there and she was just blown away! We test drive a 2000 Jeep Cherokee Classic on Saturday, as well as a Honda Passport. I'm liking the Jeep better! It's a bit more than we wanted to spend, but I'd rather have a decent car than any of the shitboxes we looked at that were in our price range. The 2000 is a sweet deal & I'm hoping that Blixx is chatting with AAA today to get us a car loan. I hope we don't run into problems because he's self-employed. If it isn't one thing it's another.

Saturday night we saw K-PAX. It was pretty good, but not spectacular. I won't offer any spoilers here, but there's a twist at the end that makes it interesting and gives you something to think about on the ride home, but it really wasn't a top movie pick. We did sneak into the previews being shown with Monsters Inc so we could see the trailer for Star Wars - Episode 2. It was short, but the movie looks really pretty. I'm hoping that more effort is put into the plot than in Episode 1...fingers crossed.

I never even got out of my PJ's yesterday. Blixx made me a wonderful breakfast of blueberry & banana pancakes and we just set up camp in the livingroom and watched TV. The Pats game was a good win over Atlanta, and we watched our new favorite show Mutant-X. Cleo the cat was right there for us, alternating from lap to lap, making sure we both took well deserved naps over the cource of the day. I made veggie & meatball boboli pizza for dinner, and we returned to the comfort of the couches for a few more hours until we went to bed. I tell you, I have all kinds of energy today and the day is flying by for me. I guess I really needed all that sleep. Of course, I've got to go grocery shopping and pick up my prescription tonight on the way home, but it was worth it. We SHOULD have done laundry, so I'm thinking that Blixx is humping all of it over some time this week. I'll just have to get creative with the wardrobe choices...and (EGADS!) maybe wear a skirt to work.

I'd like to welcome Pegasi Ink to our clot. No clue who you are, but if you're linked to another clot members site you must be good people. And for the record, you weren't the only one not invited to the wedding of the year. I've updated some of my links, as Purge & DidgScream never update their damn sites. Old links must go! And I'm glad that Broadway is back to writing, even if she doesn't sound too happy about it. Wildcat has been away for some time...I hope all is well there.

Lunch hour is over and I've got to fly.

Peace.

No comments: